BENCHMARK INTERN (FULL-TIME)
- GSSI Office, Haarlem, The Netherlands
- Working from home
- Combination of the above
- ASAP, preferably March 1st.
- Support the Benchmark Manager with:
- Running the Benchmark Processes
- Creating, reviewing, formatting and proof-reading documents (for internal and external audiences), including:
- Application forms
- Benchmark Reports
- Stakeholder comments/feedback
- PDF report creation
- Reviewing, updating and filing internal documents
- Assist with the revision of the Benchmark Process and Framework
- Manage the ‘Bug List’
- Logistical coordination of the Expert Working Group (EWG)
- Prep and follow-up of EWG meetings
- Apply your research, communication and organizational skills, as well as your knowledge of the seafood sector to support the Benchmark Manager as needed.
- Produce a high-quality internship report and the conclusion of employment.
- Undergraduate or Masters degree student (or recent graduate) in relevant discipline (sustainability, aquaculture and marine resource management, environment and/or social science);
- Proficient business English;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Adobe Pro;
- Punctual and precise;
- Meticulous and attentive to detail;
- Resourceful and independent;
- Open to close instruction and eager to learn;
- A basic understanding of GSSI, its mission and the seafood sector;
- Excellent research capabilities;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
What We Offer
We offer a dynamic, supportive and start-up working culture in which youwill receive training on certification, accreditation, GSSI’s Global Benchmark Tool and the workings of the seafood industry more broadly.You will join five colleagues in a sun-filled office in Haarlem and have the opportunity to work, and network with, stakeholders and seafood industry professionalsfrom across the globe.
If this opportunity sounds appealing to you, please apply by sending your cover letter and CV to email@example.com, addressing Florian Zuber, Benchmark Manager. All applications will be treated with the highest level of discretion and will be accepted until February 17, 2019.