We are hiring, join our team
To support our ambitions, we are looking for a people-driven OFFICE MANAGER (24h-32 hrs/week) who knows how to keep a team energized and an office running smoothly.
Who are you:
- You like to be the spider in the web and support your colleagues to help them thrive and perform at their best.
- You understand the importance of unity and harmony within an organization. You are a natural connector who strives for positive results.
- You are naturally organized and articulate. With you in the office, everything runs perfectly smooth.
- You communicate as easily with the Executive Director as you do with the cleaner, and both feel appreciated by you.
- You love variety in your day-to-day tasks and you have a “getting things done” mindset; work is always ongoing, never finished, bring it on!
As the Office Manager, you are the first point of contact for the organization both internally and externally. You work closely with the Executive Director of GSSI.
Your key responsibilities are:
- Taking care of the financial administration (up to the external accountant).
- Delivering HR Support (in alliance with the external HR administration Office).
- Purchasing of goods and office supplies.
- Handling incoming correspondence and queries.
- Managing secretarial tasks to support the whole organization.
- Maintaining an optimal work environment for your colleagues, at the office and at home.
- Fluent in Dutch and English, both oral and written. Other languages are an advantage.
- Administrative and/or office management experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Teams).
- Knowledge of administrative management practices.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
What we have to offer:
A dynamic, supportive and scale-up working culture. You will join five colleagues in a sun-filled office in Haarlem and have the opportunity to work with Steering Board members and Partner organizations from across the globe to make a positive impact. We offer our employees a competitive salary package based on experience and ambitions and all support for personal and professional growth.
Is this your dream job?
If this opportunity makes your heart jump, please apply by sending your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, addressing Herman Wisse, Executive Director GSSI.
All applications will be treated with the highest level of discretion and will be accepted until December 6, 2021. Start date: ASAP.
An online talent assessment will be part of the application process.
If there is not currently a job opening that suits you, we always welcome open applications. Please send your CV and letter of motivation addressed to Herman Wisse, Executive Director to email@example.com.