We are hiring, join our team
If there is not currently a job opening that suits you, we always welcome open applications. Please send your CV and letter of motivation addressed to Herman Wisse, Executive Director to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Partnership Development Manager
As the Partnership Development Manager, you are focused on attracting prospective Partners to the work of GSSI. The successful candidate will have the ability to articulate GSSI’s passion and value propositions to a variety of stakeholders around the globe. This entails skills at crafting and tailoring the “pitch” to meet the needs of the prospective partner. Further, analyzing the current Partnership strategy will be a key component of developing and implementing your plan of action for the recruitment of these Partners.
This full-time position (40 hours per week) reports to the CEO.
This position can be filled hybrid or remote and requires international travel.
- Planning lead generation and successful conversion toward recruitment of new GSSI Funding and Affiliated Partners.
- Developing and executing an outreach strategy to prospective Partners and stakeholders.
- Collaborating with the Partnership Manager to monitor, track, and report GSSI Partner data and engagement to the Steering Board and CEO.
- Creating and pitching presentations to potential GSSI Partners.
- Identifying and planning partner events and conferences that are promising for recruitment, including public speaking engagements
- Manage the associated budget effectively
- Managing the sales funnel within the CRM system.
- Conducting geographical, sector, and target audience research.
- You are passionate about seafood sustainability and eager to do your part to help accelerate its growth.
- You can communicate clearly and are able to make complex concepts easily understood at a high level.
- You work confidently and independently and take ownership of your area within the organization.
- You possess cultural sensitivity and can operate in a multi-stakeholder setting.
- You are interested in furthering your experience in marketing and outreach.
- You are a team player with an above average drive to meet your goals.
The Ideal Candidate
- Has 2+ years of successful experience in Partner/Member recruitment (ideally in the non-profit sector), or a combination of experience and bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in business, sales, or marketing.
- Preferred: Has been operating in the seafood or food industry for at least two years and has built a network or understanding of the sector.
- Where sector knowledge is lacking, a clear ability to, and interest in, learning about the seafood industry
- Is fluent in English (oral and written). Spanish is preferred, other languages are a plus.
- Has experience presenting to groups of varying sizes in a variety of settings.
- Is proficient in Microsoft Office 365 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Teams) and has experience with project management tools and CRMs.
- Thinks on their feet with strong communication and listening skills.
- Has the ability to engage, motivate, and influence others.
- Organized, with a high level of attention to detail.
What we have to offer
A dynamic, supportive, and scale-up working culture. You will join six colleagues in a sun-filled office in Haarlem, the Netherlands and will work with Steering Board members and Partner organizations from across the globe to make a positive impact in our industry. We offer our employees a competitive salary package based on experience and ambition and offer support for personal and professional growth.
Please email your cover letter and CV to Dorine Witvoet (Office Manager) at email@example.com.
All applications will be treated with the highest level of discretion and will be accepted until the position is filled. Interviews will be conducted on an ongoing basis.
Start date: ASAP