Benefits of becoming a GSSI Partner
“In 2018, GSSI proudly celebrated five years. Looking back, it has been a remarkable journey to becoming the leading benchmark organization on credible seafood certification. I cannot stress enough to our partners and those considering partnership with GSSI how important GSSI efforts are to our industry, our oceans and our planet.”
Bill DiMento, Chair, GSSI Steering Board
Leadership on a worldwide scale
- Join a 90+ strong global partnership across 21 countries and 5 continents working to address seafood sustainability challenges.
- Build connections with leading actors across the seafood value chain, NGOs, governments and international organizations – including the FAO.
Shape the sustainability debate
- Drive global alignment in seafood certification and take part in GSSI Expert Working Groups to further strengthen the Global Benchmark Tool.
- Champion social labor standards and join GSSI/SSCI Technical Working Groups to build on the criteria for SSCI’s seafood-specific social benchmark.
Share expertise with global networks
- Exchange ideas and experiences from across the seafood value chain at GSSI’s Partner Events and partner-only webinars.
- Shape GSSI’s future direction on seafood sustainability and be eligible for nomination to GSSI’s Steering Board.